Before Your Big Day: Advice from the Inside
Preparations for the day of the event will be stressful and every minute of it may become overwhelming for some people. Making sure that every detail are done correctly and tasks have been deployed to the right people will take most of your day, rather than doing something productive like overseeing the organizers set up your party, mundane tasks will keep you on your toes, unfortunately.
In this article, we will list and briefly discuss how your preparations should be done.
- Keep your communication channels open and your gadgets fully charged with power backups, the last thing you want to be is unreachable during crucial moments.
- If a phase or a part of your party is too important to be left on someone else’s hand, make yourself available to run it by yourself. Don’t risk ruining your party.
- This one is very much obvious. If you have to move the “when” and/or “where” parts of your event, make sure everyone on the guest list is prompted and updated accordingly.
- If you know that you can’t host more than 30 people, don’t go against your gut. It will just backfire on you if you bite off more than you can chew.
- Your guests are your responsibility when they first step into your party and your responsibility ends after everyone goes home. Make sure your guests with dietary restrictions (vegan, vegetarian, pescetarian, etc.) will be accommodated accordingly.
- Once the party is in full swing, it’s time to kick back and let loose.
Planning a party is stressful but when you see your hard work, it will be so worth the hassle.
Let us handle the stress and book your events with NATO Catering, learn more on our official Facebook Page.